Please review Employee Handbook
- Time off requests must be submitted a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the dates needed.
- Just by submitting a time off request there is no guarantee that it will be approved. So, in your best interest, please wait to be approved before scheduling an appointment, etc.
- Approval will depend on teacher availability.
- At no time may teachers working in the same classroom request the same time off.
- Upon receiving an approval for time off, it is the responsibility of the teacher to have lesson plans prepared and posted for the substitute teacher. A nap chart should always be posted so that the children are placed in their place at nap time.